The SILP School Podcast
Conscious review professionals already know reviews are about learning not blame. Whether you are involved in Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews, Domestic Homicide Reviews or Safeguarding Adult Reviews, the chances are you also know there’s scope for our learning & improvement work to get better. In the SILP School podcast you can expect my thoughts, musings & insights on what sector led improvement can look like. Plus, I will introduce you to professionals who are taking action & can inspire us in an incredibly positive way. In this space we will reside in a place of possibility. No burnout. No decisions that ‘reviews don’t work’. Join me weekly for connection & motivation to create a tidal wave of positive impact. Expect honesty, openness for learning & key takeaways to implement in reviews & beyond.
Join me & my special guests in the conversation about all review related topics, plus the wider agenda for those interested in sector led improvement & taking action to uplevel & create a tidal wave of positive impact.
Latest Podacst Episodes
- Ep 012: When it’s a First..or It’s Just Tough
- Ep 011: Reading Body Language on a Virtual Platform
- Ep 010: Technology & Your Virtual Practitioner Event
- Ep 009: How Your Strengths Impact on Different Learning Styles
- Ep 008: Resisting the Leadership Label
- Ep 007: Suzy Kitching on How it Feels to be a Review Participant
- Ep 006: Creating a Feedback Safe Environment – Your Strengths
- Ep 005: 3 Simple Strategies to Avoid Chronology Overwhelm
- Ep 004: Frank Mullane on vision, the myth about blame & innovation
- Ep 003: Recommendations an Introduction
- Ep 002: Supporting Safeguarding Professionals with Wendy Thorogood
- Ep 001: SILP – the Basics